We all know the dangers of electrical mishaps. Here are some tips to avoid electrical fires and accidents:
- Build your habit in a way that if electronic appliances are not in use turn off them.
- Always try to use just one plug in every socket. Even if you use the adapter, make sure that it also has a fuse.
- You have to ensure a periodical review on the condition of the plugs and sockets. Special attentions should be given to any burnt or frayed wires on appliances.
- Always put wires or leads in a visible way. Putting wires under carpet may cause to an accident.
- Avoid electric wires to trail over toasters or stove tops. It is very risky and dangerous.
- Use your appliances with dry hands only and also avoid placing water on top of electrical appliances and devices.
- Try to avoid keeping major electrical appliances into a bathroom or nearest water.